Address: Via Dupré, 1 - Fiesole
The museum, was reopened to the public in the summer of 1990
after the restoration of the building, paintings and a new
preparation of the works. It houses the collection gathered
throughout the life of Angiolo Maria Bandini (1726-1803), a
church-going man, a man of letters, learned, historian and
philologist. The collection includes paintings from the
thirteenth century besides numerous sculpures form the Della
Robbia school, these will be displayed only in the near future
because they are still undergoing restoration.
The paintings present a panorama of Tuscan art particularly
Florentine "on a gold background" and mostly from the
school of Giotto.
They include works of Bernardo Daddi, Taddeo Gaddi, Nardo di
Sione, Lorenzo Monaco, Cosimo Rosselli, Jacopo del Sellaio and
the Botticelli school.