Address: Piazza de' Mozzi
Located on the second floor of the palace, this consists of
works from the twelfth to the fourteenth centuries given to the
Town Council in 1938 by Mrs. Fortunata Carobbi Corsi.
Closed to the public due to the unfitness of the rooms for public
use, exhibitions are periodically arranged on the ground floor of
the Museum in order to show the works in rotation.